Main Menu
Grimsby Road

Once Grimsby Borough was expanded in 1889, it changed the Cleethorpes boundary from Humber Street to its present position at Park Street. As a result, this started a building boom in the area. Though the New Clee area was changed dramatically with the widening of the Cleethorpe Road, to just past...

Read More
cleethoreps railway station

Tourism was not really on the agenda when the railways first came to our area. It was mentioned, but only as an incidental possibility. The truth was that manufacturers, particularly in the midland factories were keen to have a railway line built to an east coast port in order...

Read More